Welcome to the Collection of Theses and Research Proposals (ColTyPI 2.0). Motivated by generating technological resources that can help students improve their writing, we present a collection in the area of computing and information technology. The goal is to help students in the early stages of writing the first draft of the thesis.

The collected documents that make up the collection correspond to 2.0 ColTyPI thesis and research proposals written by students in Spanish and amounts to 968 documents. Each item in the collection has been reviewed by a thesis committee at some point.

Two types of documents are distinguished in the collection, the graduate level (PhD and Master) and undergraduate level (Bachelor and TSU).

The documents were collected from public repositories of universities and research centers. 97% are Mexican institutions through its portals give free access to download. The remaining 3% are from universities in other Spanish-speaking countries.

The documents were downloaded in Word or PDF format. In some cases, research projects developed by students were considered as part of the collection.

How to cite the corpus: González-López, S., López-López, A.: Colección de Tesis y Propuesta de Investigación en TICs: un recurso para su análisis y estudio. XIII Congreso Nacional de Investigación Educativa, p. 15 (2015) DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.1.4621.5928.

Creative Commons License
Colección de Tesis y Propuestas de Investigación (ColTyPI) by INAOE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License